- How to place an order at Satu Gadget Dot Com online Store?
- Where is my order?
- How do I upload my bank slip as payment proof?
- How do I register for product warranty?
- How do I look at my pending orders and Retry Payment?
- How do I pay at 7-Eleven?
1. How to place an order at Satu Gadget Dot Com online store?
Should you have any orders’ queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Where is my order?
Thank you for placing order in Satu Gadget Online Store.
For more information of your order, you may SMS to 0173888388 for instant update of your good delivery status or contact our helplink at 03-92823811.
For Courier service (PosLaju users) – We will email & SMS tracking number once parcel received by PosLaju.
*Tracking numbers can be trace online at the courier service official webpage.
3. How do I upload my bank slip as payment proof?
Thank you for your recent payment, to upload your proof of payment, please proceed by clicking here or click on the Upload Payment link at the top bar.
4. How do I register for product warranty?
To register for your phone/tablet warranty, please see this guide – How To Register Warranty?
When you are ready, click here to register or submit a new ticket from your account profile.
For more information on warranty coverage, at the top menu click on
Satu Gadget Dot Com > Warranty Information
5. How do I look at my pending orders and Retry payment?
- You will need to go to ‘My Account‘ and click on ‘Orders‘ or click here.
- Once you have found your order click on ‘Details’ button and you will see the invoice of your order
- Under the Payment section, there will be a ‘Retry Payment’ button. Click on it and you will be guided to make another round of payment
- Retry efforts are unlimited until payment has been made or order has been cancelled
6. How do I pay at 7-Eleven?